Like us on Facebook, follow us on Google+ and Twitter.

Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

The Technology Hobbit is now The Technology Orc

I have some interesting news for my followers.  The Technology Hobbit is now The Technology Orc. The reason for this change is simple.  There are already so many technology & video game blogs out there that The Technology Hobbit was bound to remain small and not get any bigger than what it's at right now. I decided it was time to move into a different, less crowded market, and this is what I came up with: a blog about Orc Technology. From what I can tell, this is the only blog about Orc Technology, so my blog now has lots of room to grow. I hope you will stay with us during this time of change, and end up enjoying the changes!

Remember, keep it here for all the latest Orc Technology news (including Orc weapons and machines of war )!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no bad words, or anything that is insulting.