Like us on Facebook, follow us on Google+ and Twitter.

Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Garage Sale Pickups Post 1 - 5/9/2015

Late last year I started going to garage sales in hopes of finding video games, I had enough luck to do it again this year. From now on I'll be posting some of my find on my blog.  

This week I only had time to go to two sales and I picked this stuff up in a bundle (explaining the shovelware) at the second sale:
  • Beat up Sliver DS Phat
  • Slightly beat up Indigo GBA (I only own a Glacier GBA so this will be a nice addition to my collection after I do some repair work on it).
  • Complete Mario Kart: Double Dash
  • Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
  • Pokemon Colosseum
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories
  • The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
  • Spiderman 2
  • The Suite Life of Zack & Cody: Tipton Trouble (I probably should have just taken this one out of the bag and left it)
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
  • The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
  • The Land Before Time Collection
  • Legit Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2
  • Legit Pokemon Sapphire
  • Legit Pokemon Silver
For $40. All in all a pretty good deal (thanks to the GCN, Pokemon, and Zelda games) to start the yard sales season off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no bad words, or anything that is insulting.