Like us on Facebook, follow us on Google+ and Twitter.

Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Random Technology Q&A: Ask Your Questions

Welcome to the Random Technology Q&A column where you ask questions and I answer your questions to the best of my ability. You have from now until Wednesday at 6pm to ask any question about anything to do with Technology (and I do mean anything) including, but not limited to, computers (including processors, graphics cards, etc.), TVs, phones, tablets, mp3 players, video game consoles (not the Wii U--you can ask questions about the Wii U here), technology companies (Google, Apple, Sony, etc.). I will post my answer on Sunday the 11th at 1pm. I look forward to seeing what you ask in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Technology Hobbit, would you suggest that I save some money and buy the discounted IPAD2 or splurge a little and buy the new IPAD3? Which would be more band for my buck?

    ReplyDelete

Please no bad words, or anything that is insulting.