Like us on Facebook, follow us on Google+ and Twitter.

Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Review: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

(Note: I may sound like a fanboy in this review) I have been wanting to write a review of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, ever since I finished it (6 months ago). It took forever for me to get around to writing it, and I'm awful at writing reviews (that's why it so short), but here it is!:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, is, plainly put, the best game I have ever played. It has the perfect use of Motion controls, beautiful Graphics, awesome gameplay, dungeons, and story (it tells why there are 15 other games in the series), some of the best music I have ever heard, hard puzzles, and enemies that are hard to defeat (something lacking in most games). Not to mention the game lasts 50+ hours!  If you haven't, I highly recomed you go and buy the game NOW!





Graphics: 10/10 The graphics are better than most Xbox 360 and PS3 games!
Dungeons: 10/10 All of them are awesome, but wish there were more.
Music: 10/10 First Zelda game to have orchestral music, and it pays off beautifully
Gameplay: 10/10 AWESOME!
Final Score: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no bad words, or anything that is insulting.